Hospitality Traineeship with Canterbury League Club
*We are now accepting applications for our 2018 traineeship*[
Are you passionate about hospitality and see it as the career for you?
Do you want to earn while you learn?
We are looking for passionate hospitality enthusiasts to join our full-time trainee program and kick start their career in the hospitality industry, learning the tricks of the trade from our industry experts whilst gaining industry recognised qualifications.
Our program provides intensive hands-on experience across the Club, including our multiple food and beverage outlets, functions and gaming areas. Other important aspects of the program include receiving your RSA and RCG certifications, safe work practices and customer service experience to name a few.
Our Hospitality Traineeship incorporates the nationally recognised qualification SIT30713 Certificate III Hospitality, equipping you with all-round skills and knowledge required to work in the dynamic career of hospitality.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- a passion for hospitality and providing great customer service;
- enthusiasm and initiative;
- a high attention to detail and sense of urgency;
- high standard of personal presentation;
- flexibility and adaptability in working hours and rosters;
- willingness and ability to commit to a 12-month traineeship;
- recently completed Year 12 with no previous qualification higher than Certificate II and
- must be 18 years or over upon commencement of the program.
WANT TO KNOW MORE
To learn more about this great opportunity please contact Human Resources via phone 02 9704 7777 or email email@example.com
For all expressions of interest please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org