Canterbury celebrates 60th anniversary
From humble beginnings trading out of a small converted Salvation Army Hall on 7 Collins Street Belmore, Canterbury will soon be celebrating its 60th year anniversary on 6 June 2017.
For the months of June and July, Canterbury will be celebrating its 60th anniversary with a number of activities at the Club.
- On Tuesday 6 June at 5pm there will be a special 60th birthday cake cutting ceremony with the Board of Directors and VIP guests; Members and their guests are invited to attend. It will be held at the Indoor Atrium, near the main entrance of the Club
- Exhibition wall opposite Reception for those interested in reading the Club’s historical timeline complete with pictures from Canterbury’s archives
- A specially-made 60th anniversary void decoration will also hang in the atrium
- Banyan Brasserie will be serving a range of nostalgic delights including Carpetbag Steak, Fettucine Chicken A La King, Vol Au Vent and Seafood Crepe.
- Heritage Bar will be serving classic cocktails including Japanese Slippers, Singapore Slings and Brandy Alexanders
- Canterbury will also be producing a special commemorative edition of the Club magazine which will be available to all Members at the start of May
- C-Life Health Club will be celebrating a 15th milestone birthday and they will be offering several promotions for the month
Read the full story here